"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me... Anything can happen, child. Anything can be." - Shel Silverstein

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas Pictures

Snugglin' up with Marissa on Christmas Eve. Thanks for the cool blanket Janice!


Guess who?

Cyclops Mama hiding away from the crazies that invaded my house!



Marissa and Nana (my mom) We went to Build-A-Bear today so Nana could make her this cute kitty cat. Her name is Kitty Kitty Bang Bang!

Posing for pictures with Sleeping PaPa (my step-dad) is a lot easier than trying to pose with the awake version. That's one heckuva scary beard!!
Showing some love to Sleeping PaPa

Hoppin' on Auntie Katelynn, aka Katers, Taters, Booger, Boo, etc. This is the Auntie that everyone in the NICU thought was Marissa's mom. They even share the same birthday!!
Sweet moment with Mommy and Daddy


Oh how she loves Uncle Nate and Auntie Chelle

And who could get enough of Dancin' Rissa? Well, watch her anyway, it'll make you smile. :)

7 comments:

Michelle said...

First one to leave a comment!

Very cute pictures! I love Kitty Kitty Bang Bang! She is one cute cat!

And both of their outfits match a little!

Love you!
Auntie Chelle

Hope said...

Great pictures! And tell Marissa she's a beautiful dancer.

The Marini's said...

Thank you for leaving a note on my blog. I think Marissa is adorable!! What is her diagnosis? I look forward to getting to know you all better!
Best wishes,
Rachel and Gabe

Michelle said...

Ok, so those pics are totally adorable....I L.O.V.E. LOVE the dancing...I mean, those are just priceless moments that you can cherish forever!! LOVE IT!

Elizabeth said...

Looks like you all had a great holiday. Hope you made lots of life time memories.

All my love and hope for a happy and healthy New Year.

Lots O Love
Elizabeth

Tara said...

I can't believe how beautiful and grown up Kaitlynn is now. Remember when I thought she was yours?? :)

Michelle said...

That is too funny Tara!

And to think that the hospital thought Katelynn was Marissa's mom!!!!!

It's funny how that all works!

Love,
Auntie Chelle