"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me... Anything can happen, child. Anything can be." - Shel Silverstein

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Montage Madness!!!

At the risk of going overboard with videos and sappiness, I am adding two more montages. I realized that having started this blog nearly 1 1/2 years into Marissa's life there are a lot of pictures I wanted to share with everyone and this method was the best way I could think of (inspired by my friend Jen). So, with the exception of a couple of older digital camera videos I will share at a later time, you are now up to date with Marissa in Pictures.



Enjoy!!


1 comments:

Nana and PaPa said...

I'm such a sentimental ninny! You put mantages together like this with touching music and when I listen and watch, I melt in a puddle of soft hearted sentiment....ya just know how to touch the heart with her story in pictures and song and remind me and all of us how precious Marissa is and how blessed we all are to have her touching our lives on so many levels. We love you all.
Love,
Nana & PaPa