"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me... Anything can happen, child. Anything can be." - Shel Silverstein

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

All Dressed Up With No Where To Go

So I was finally able to snag a pair of snow pants and some boots for the Rissa Girl. Problem is, there is no snow here in sunny Colorado for her to enjoy them in. November was an extremely mild month weather wise, with no snow to speak of. I love the mild weather but I'm really itching for it to snow so Marissa can romp around in it. It looks like she might get the opportunity to test out her snow legs tomorrow and Thursday, and then again over the weekend!

Anyway, I needed to see if the snow pants and boots fit Marissa so we tried them on last evening. They fit her well but of course, we couldn't just stop there. We had to get her dressed up in her entire winter ensemble, gloves, hat and all! We snapped a few pics, so here ya go!

Awwww Daddy, you're the greatest!!


Not so sure about this dressing up in warm clothes thing...


Check out the hot new kicks!


Don't ask...



Gorgeous Daaaahhhhling!!!



What the?


Doesn't she look like a little elf with the hat pushing her ears down? Hahahaha!!

Cute, cheesy grin! : )

8 comments:

Lacey said...

Lookin good girl. You can have all the snow. I don't want any.

The VW's said...

Looks like she's ready to go! Love her coat!!! I'm hoping that, since you are wishing for snow, you get all of our snow too! We are expecting some this week as well! Have fun! HUGS!!!

Sherry C said...

Love the snowsuit it reminds me of Ashley's I'll have to post a pic of hers. I hope you get some snow we don't have any here in Toronto Canada yet. Which is very rare for this time of year. But I'm not complaining that is for sure.

Nana and PaPa said...

Where did you find such a cute snow suit? She looks so CUTE in the whole outfit! And STYLIN' too!!! LOL....she just cracks me up she's so adorable! I think she's a contender for one of Santa's elves this year...love the hat and ears. Love you guys...hope you get some snow. We haven't had any in about 2 weeks.
Love,
Nana & PaPa

Hope said...

She's the cutest model ever. Love the snowsuit. I'll be happy to send you any snow we get this winter;)

Michelle said...

So cute! Can't wait to go romp in the snow with her!

Love you guys!
Auntie Chelle

Colleen said...

All ready for snow! She looks so cute in her gear, I especially like the elf ears. She could work in Santa's workshop:)

John and Jenna Gensic said...

Cute winter garb! It looks like she's ready for a snow day!

Jenna