"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me... Anything can happen, child. Anything can be." - Shel Silverstein

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween!

We had a great time getting together with friends last night and trick-or-treating. Here are a few pictures...

There were many great yard decorations but we thought this one was the coolest!


How precious is this?


Our good friend Brandi and her beautiful kids Grace and Tommy.   Ben... sorry, didn't mean to leave you out (husband to Brandi and Daddy to Grace and Tommy)... You were taking pictures too, so we never got you in the photo... O0ps!

The "Gang"

Jeremy was in costume too.
He was a Computer Geek, of course!!!

6 comments:

Tina said...

Happy Halloween! Marissa looked so cute! You guys had quite the trick or treat gang! Looks like you had fun.
Tina

Nana and PaPa said...

What a cute bunch of trick or treaters! Looks like a fun time was had by all...even the "computer geek"...lol Glad Marissa tolerated her halo/devil horns...lol Wish I could have been there.
Love,
Nana & PaPa

Anonymous said...

So you leave any candy for me???? Just kidding (But no really!!) I'm glad it wasn't too cold yesterday! Today is another great day!

Love,
Auntie Chelle

Anonymous said...

Looks like she really enjoyed herself, and that everyone did. We sure enjoyed the pictures. Absolutely love the costume. I can't think of a better one for our little angel :) Actually I think Mom and Dad deserve the angel wings. Love you all lots. Dada and one armed Arnie

Dana said...

Alicia,
Thanks for your post on my blog.
It meant a lot!
Dana

I posted a comment here yesterday. Maybe It didn't go through. I love the first picture of her. She shows her personality in that one.

Janice said...

Marissa is so smart and expressive that I forget just how much a baby she is sometimes. Then I look at this Halloween picture of Jeremy holding her - such a little budgy baby body. She looks so comfortable in her costume - like she knows what she has on is unique just like her. Big huggs and kisses from Grandma in Utah.