Tomorrow is Marissa's bronchoscopy, tympanostomy and hearing test. I am asking prayers for several things. Please pray...
1. for the procedure to go well and for Marissa to recover quickly. While this is a routine procedure, she has to be under general anesthesia, which always carries its own risks.
2. that she passes the hearing test with flying colors.
3. that the ear tubes do their job.
4. that the doc downsizes her trach and allows us to start capping. This would be a huge step toward decann (getting the trach out). Jeremy and I feel strongly that she is ready for this. She has shown us several signs she is ready and we also have very strong mommy and daddy gut feelings.
5. for a restful night tonight. We have to get up very early tomorrow morning to be at the hospital by 5:00. The procedure is scheduled for 7:00 a.m.
Thank you all in advance for your prayers. I will update as soon as I can tomorrow